9.06.2009

Bukhansan

Hey friends,

The last few weeks have flown by, but all is well. I have been teaching for five weeks. I have been here for seven. Wow. The kids are great. I have met a lot of cool people hiking...some of whom have found this blog! So here is my shoutout to the Climbing in Korea folk, you all rock =p.

Here are two videos from this weekends hike at Bukhansan. Watch them both!






I could not get YouTube to work for me in Korea (to upload) for some reason...some law, but props to Vimeo. It is pretty nice.

I am excited for Thursday...it is my payday. My first full payday. Some of it will be spent on some small expenditures that I want (an iron, some nice new pants, maybe a new fan, some random hiking gear) and some of it will be spent on a recordplayer because I am dying to get a chance to play my records. If I ever get to play my records, I will post a video up here. Hopefully, though, most of it will be saved. I think it will be easy to save a decent amount here...even with college loans.

Anywho, it is getting late. I hope all is well back home and keep in touch!

Alan =)

No comments: