2.01.2010

It is Fabruary

The title is in reference to a schedule at my school...the typo has become a joke to me.

The winter blues are in full swing...eagerly looking forward to spring; it will be here soon enough.

My boss wants me to switch work schedules...from kindergarten to after school kids. Therefore, no kindergarten. This bums me out and I am fighting a good fight, but I am not optimistic. The video below shows why I am so bummed out...this is how I get to spend parts of each day, each week. And I truly enjoy it. It would not totally suck to move...but I like my lifestyle now.

Preface to the video: The kids in the 'front row' (i.e. most visible, the four of them) are my kids, The Hedgehog Class (they named themselves). The kids in the back row are my team teacher's kids, The Flamingo Class. You can see my team teacher at the end. Anywho, the girl in the front/middle who barely moves or dances is Kitty. She has been gone for a solid ~4 months from school, so she is a little rusty. I am sure she will be dancing in no time. Other than that, enjoy...:




P.S. They are doing this because they will *perform* this at the Kindergarten Graduation at the end of the month. Practice makes perfect.
P.S.^2 The girl in the front right, Odette, is absolutely adorable in this video.

No comments: